Saturday, 13 December 2008

Haircuts!

This is Thomas before his haircut, normally I've never considered cutting the other boys hair this soon but with Thomas I couldn't help it. I measured his hair it was 3 inches long and would only stand straight up!

This is the after picture, I can't tell if he looks older or younger. One things for sure; he sure does have a cute head.


Sorry I don't have a before pic of Ashley.Let me just say it was really long and she was ready for something new. Does she look cute or what? {=



2 comments:

AshnRuss said...

WHAT! I can't believe that Thomas' hair was long enough to cut! McKaylee is almost 18 months old and she is just barely starting to get some hair! Lucky you!

Mindy Ballard said...

Hi Becky This is Mindy, Jeane sent me your blog I hope we can keep intouch now my blog is Mindyballard.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you.
Mindy