Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Christmas

The kids were wathching Wall-E on christmas after a turkey dinner we made, they got the movie from thier grandma stutzman. I couldn't help but take this picture of the boys. These kids are so cuddley!

Thomas' first christmas!

We really didn't spoil the kids with presents this year, but it makes a big pile still when you put out presents for four little ones.

Daniel got a suffed animal that was bigger than he was, he seemed to think that was pretty fun and kept jumping on it.

I'm not sure if this present was more for Thomas or for Alan and I, he likes it and we get more hands free time. Yea!

I love christmas, it seems like the bigger our family gets the funner this holiday gets. It's so much fun to do holiday stuff with the kids, we've baked alot and decorated alot and just have hung out listening to christmas music. Really when it comes to this season, the more the merrier. I think back alot about other christmas' we had when we were little. I remember some of the christmas' with all of us waking each other up and sneaking into the livingroom to check out presents. It was so exciting, I think it was more fun right before opening presents then it was all day afterward with new toys. I also remember though the Christmas' that we really didn't have a whole lot but they were also special and stand out in my memory just as strong. I'm glad for those ones because I think it was just the fact that we were together and we knew what the christmas season really represented that made it special. We really miss our families, we have been over in England now for about 3 years and I have to say that I really miss being able to go visit. I'm really glad Russ and Jeane that you have blogs because it's easier to keep caught up. I miss hanging out with you guys. Mom, thankyou so much for sending the lights and little presents. I miss american shopping and american eveything else. Eventually we'll make it back over there and get to see everyone again. Thankyou guys for coming and checking out our blog, it helps us feel alot closer to eveyone. Great idea Russ and Ash! We love you all and miss you!






1 comment:

AshnRuss said...

We have the same jumper! I love Christmas time. I am glad that you have a blog I like to see how big the kids are getting!