Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Clearwell caves














































The kids have been out of school for the last couple weeks and Alan has this week off so we took them to Clearwell caves in the forest of dean yesturday just to do something together, I don't think I've ever been so far underground. We were about 100 feet underground before we started going back. It was kinda cool and the kids had fun.

2 comments:

AshnRuss said...

I remember when I was little I went to Mount Timpanogoes cave near Lehi. It was awesome, but they turned out the lights to show the glowing crystals and I grabbed onto some guys hand thinking it was my dad and when the lights came on we were both surprised! Good Times!

niknfil said...

Cute! I love seeing pictures of your family! It has been longer than I thought since you were here. Your little ones are so big!