We recently took a trip into London with Alans Mom and Grandma while they were here. The london eye is definetly rated up there for cool things to do in London. We were on the river Thames overlooking Big Ben and the houses of parliment.
Ashley and Alan liked being on top of everything and being able to see so far. I can't help it but being up there made me think of Mary Poppins.
We found a really cool open air market while walking to our bus stop. These little streets kept winding around each other, the market was huge.
This is the Tower of London, we wanted to go inside but we only had two days in London and the tower takes a full day to walk through.
Westminster Chapel was right across the street from Big Ben.
1 comment:
Becky you are so lucky to be able to travel and go to all those places and see the world the farthest that I have ever been has been Encinada Mexico not very cool like london and Germany I wish I could see you guys. We finally bought our first house this last july it is in Laverkin and it is so cool. When I get the internet at my house I will be able to start posting Pictures on it but untill then I won't have any pictures but someday I will. We will talk to you later. Mindy
Post a Comment